Girls coming over for tea? Don’t have something yummy ready? I have got you covered. These banana chia muffins are so quick and easy to make, and they are a guilt-free treat too so none of them can (or will) say no!
Cooking time 25 minutes, makes 4 muffins
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs OR another large banana
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp vanilla seed paste/vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Handful of shaved almonds
- OPTIONAL: 1-2 tbsp honey/agave/maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mush the banana.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add all ingredients together, combine well.
- Place muffin cups in muffin tin.
- Fill muffin cups with batter.
- Sprinkle shaved almonds on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This will make 4 muffins, so double up if you want more. The gals will be impressed!