Who doesn’t love a yummy, hot crumble! I finally made a homemade vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free crumble. Simple ingredients, quick cooking time and yummy on any cooked fruit base.
Cooking time 45 minutes, serves 4
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup soft coconut oil
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients together ensuring it’s all well combined .
- Grease a baking tray with coconut oil.
- Spread the crumble on the baking tray, make the crumble pieces as big or small as you like!
- Place the baking tray in the oven.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, making sure to check the crumble roughly every 10 minutes to move the pieces around for a more even cooked crumble.
- Note: you may need to increase the temperature to get the crumble more crunchy.
Take it out, let it cool, enjoy on top of your favourite base. I LOVE this with my Superfood Spiced Apples, recipe on the blog!
One Comment Add yours