These Raw Mocha Bombs bring coffee and chocolate together to make an explosion of flavour! The coffee bring out the earthy tones of the chocolate, making this a super indulgent treat. Best of all its raw, vegan, refined sugar-free and totally guilt-free.
Cooking time 30 minutes, makes 10-12 balls
- 1 cup dried dates
- 1 cup mixed raw nuts
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (cacao powder and carob powder will work too)
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- Put the dates and nuts into a food processor and pulse until well crushed
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and pulse until well combined
- Tip: if the ingredients are not combining well add a dash of water to make it more sticky
- Remove the batter from the processor and roll into balls
- Freeze for 30 minutes
- Enjoy your guilt-free treat!
I love having these Raw Mocha Bombs with a big cuppa to really bring out the chocolatey coffee flavour, and I am sure you will too.