Chocolate, peanut butter and banana – need I say more? Get stuck into these decadent pancakes!
Prep time 15 minutes, cook time 15 minutes, serves 2
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats, pulsed into flour
- 4 mushed banana
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat/almond milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together to make batter, I use a food processor to make it super smooth.
- Ladle even amounts of batter into non-stick pan to make pancakes, one at a time (I use a bit of coconut oil spray too).
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Add a dollop of coconut cream, a handful of fresh chopped strawberries, and drizzle of maple syrup to your choc-nut-butter banana pancakes – you deserve it!